Please read the following Terms & Condition before booking
- All the Bookings of Ravindra Bharathi (Main Theatre, Conference hall and Mini Theatre) shall be made through the website only
- Director, Department of Culture or Secretary, Ravindra Bharathi reserves the right in the allotment, cancellation of any program of any party/organization without assigning reason therefore.
- Priority of allotment will be given to the Cultural activities based on the promotion of Culture.
- Any party/ Organization can book a maximum of three programs in one month and 12 programmes in one year only.
- Once the booking is made on particular party/organization name cannot be transferred to any other party/organization without prier permission from the Director. In case if found such party/organization violating this norm will be block listed.
- Party/Organization on which name the booking is made shall only be allowed to display its name in the stage (centre space).
- For display of name(s) of Sponsor Organization on the stage and within premises additional charges have to be made along with the booking charges.
- After booking through website, the confirmation process will be done within 5 days from the day of booking and is informed to the party through e-mail.
- After confirmation of booking, the party has to submit a DD for 100% charges as per the schedule of rates with in next 3 days at the office of Ravindra Bharathi. Parties not belong to twin cities can submit their DD with in 7 days of their booking. If failed to do so, the booking will not be valid further.
- The reservation once made is final and can not be preponed or postponed.
- If the party cancels their program refund will be given after deduction of Service tax from the deposit. Rent once paid is not refunded
- Caution deposit once paid for any programme can be adjusted towards future programme of the same party within the calendar year, otherwise it will not be returned.
- The allotment will be cancelled if the Theatre is requisitioned by Hon’ble Chief Minister, H.E. Governor, President of India, Vice President of India or any other constitutional heads as per Protocol. No further discussion will be entertained in this regard. However the Organization will be given priority in allotting the future vacant dates.
- The allotee will have control of admission of any person only to the Auditorium, stage and Greenrooms of the main theatre but not to any other part of premises of the Ravindra Bharati.
- It is strictly instructed that the allotee shall not operate out side light or sound equipment.
- The video operators engaged by the party should use only the points fixed in the theatre and that they should not move around disturbing the audience. If they are found to deviate this, the management will have the right to cancel the program and send out the videographer from the theatre.
- Parties / individuals using the green rooms if found misusing the same are liable to be heavily fined or blacklisted.
- Spitting in the Green rooms or Bath rooms, Dais, Auditorium, Balcony, Corridors are strictly prohibited.
- Disfiguring of the walls of the Main Auditorium, Main Theatre, Green Rooms, Clock Rooms, Furniture and equipment in the green rooms will entail forfeiture of deposit; parties will also be liable of black listing for future bookings.
- It shall be the responsibility of the party to replace bulbs and other electrical equipment found missing in the Green room or toilets.
- No refreshments shall be allowed inside the auditorium.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Main Auditorium and in the Ravindra Bharati premises.
- The allottees desirous of illumination the Ravindra Bharati building or other places should do so at their own cost only with the specific permission of the theatre management using a silent generator only.
- All the parties shall pay in advance, the Caution Money deposit at Ravindra Bharathi as per the schedule of the rents. This is against the damages caused during their programs.
- It is the responsibility of the party to take over the auditorium , stage and green rooms before the performance and handover them back at the end of such program in the same conditions as it was taken over.
- Postponement/preponement will be allowed only once within the calendar year on payment of postponement/preponement charges of 50% rent.
- The organizer should pay rental charges of Rs.5000/- for arranging snacks/lunch/dinner infront of the Ravindra Bharathi Canteen premises and also for using corridor or premises of the theatre for any exhibits.
- Application for refund of Caution deposit shall be received and paid 24hours after and upto a period of 90 days from the date of performance. If no such application is received within the time limit, the amount is liable to be forfeited.
- No additional advertising, display of banners, posters are allowed in the premises except the hoarding which is allotted on booking by first come first serve basis.
PROCEDURE FOR ALLOTMENT RAVINDRA BHARATHI
- The applicant is free to apply online. He will be allotted a status of Waiting list i.e., WL1, WL2, etc.
- At the end of every day consolidated fully information statement will be placed before the Secretary, Ravindra Bharathi and the Secretary, Ravindra Bharathi will be allotted theatre on the following priorities :
- Government Programmes
- Private Programmes where President of India/Vice President of India/Governor/Chief Minister/Ministers/MLA’.
- Government Sponsored programmes with specific financial assistance
- Cultural programmes promoting Indian Culture and Indian Constitution for open public without any private sponsorers.
- Cultural Programmes/Book Release functions promoting culture with sponsorers.
- Film based programmes/cultural programmes (commercial) shooting, ticket shows.
NOTE : 1) The Director, Department of Culture has the powers to cancel any programmes within 24 hours notice with circumstances relating to National calamities/Law & order/Theatre repairs/Unforeseen circumstances.
2) If any programme is found against the Indian Culture and Indian Constitution, the programme will be cancelled and the organiser/organisation will be blacklisted.
3) Police permission for every programmes will be compulsory after allotment.
|Today at Ravindra Bharathi |